UI / UX Designer (m/f/x)
McMakler offers an all-in-one real estate broker-service for a fair price. As a Berlin-based hybrid broker we combine the advantages of technology and the individual service of traditional broker. We recently have secured an investment of €16 million and strive towards our goal of disrupting the German real estate market. Our experienced team of young and ambitious professionals consists out of 450 employees, including 200 real-estate agents located at over 100 offices. With our current exponential growth on our way to build an excellent product, we are now looking for experienced and creative team member whose is passionate about designing ideas with various methods and latest technology.
• You apply user-centric thinking to come up with solutions our users love to interact with
• You create, illustrate and implement concepts related to user guidance, interaction behavior and visual design using wireframes , workflows and prototypes
• You design user interfaces based on your UX-knowledge and are responsible for the final screen design of our state-of-the-art software and tools as well as coherent design representation
• You collaborate with and present concepts to product managers, key users and other stakeholders to bring our projects successfully to completion
• You work constantly on been the voice of the users in terms of usability and efficiency
• You challenge the status quo and drive innovation
• You have a degree in a UX related field (Design, Multimedia, Industrial Design, UX Design, Interface Design, HCI or in similar specialization) or have fundamental experience working as an UX Designer or a similar role
• You have good knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
• You love working with solutions like Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch or similar tools
• Your have an eye for detail and the ability to discuss and explain design options
• You have a proven ability to apply learnings from user research to real world solutions
• You have excellent English skills (spoken and written) - German is a plus
As a McMakler team member
• You will become part of a highly motivated and international team
• You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
• You will work with the latest technologies and have influence over technological decisions
• You can grow with a high degree of freedom
• You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin and choose your equipment and operation system
• You enjoy a great team culture with a lot of fun together, nerf guns and game nights
• You receive fun team events, ginger-shots and fresh juices are obligatory
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are looking forward to your online application. If you have any questions please contact Tatiana Jimenez 030/555 744933.