Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/x) - for French market
McMakler offers an all-in-one real estate broker-service for a fair price. As a Berlin-based hybrid broker we combine the advantages of technology and the individual service of traditional brokers. We recently have secured a series B financing in the double-digit million range, which will enable us to plan for a stable growth and plays an important role in our international expansion in countries such as France and Italy. Our experienced team of ambitious professionals consists of 450 employees working in over 100 locations in Germany and Austria. Day after day, we work together as a team to increase owners’ and sellers’ satisfaction. For the upcoming expansion, we are looking for the best colleagues and partners to make the next years a great success. Join us and become a part of our great team!
• You are responsible for the co-development, implementation and optimization of operational processes, focusing on on improving their efficiency and quality
• You implement and manage strategic projects in close cooperation with the company management
• You carry out market and competition analyses
• You create analyses and reports for performance measurement
• You have successfully graduated with a degree in business / economics or a comparable degree program
• You have first experience in project management through relevant internships in a management consultancy; corporate strategy or business development – first full-time work experience is advantage
• You have excellent language skills in English and French, German is a plus
• You are familiar with MS Office, esp. Excel
• You possess an analytical, structured and result-oriented way of working
• You have a hands-on mentality coupled with excellent communication skills
As a McMakler team member
• You work in a dynamic environment with ambitious, highly motivated team members and flat hierarchies
• You get the opportunity to contribute your individual strengths and your own ideas to the development of the French market
• You enjoy the best startup atmosphere: fresh fruit, ginger shots, ice cream, team events and office drinks included
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are impatient to receive your application with salary expectations and earliest starting date! If you have any questions please contact Tatiana Jimenez by phone: 030/ 555 744 933.