UI Developer (m/f/x)
McMakler offers an all-in-one real estate broker-service for a fair price. As a Berlin-based hybrid broker we combine the advantages of technology and the individual service of traditional broker. We recently have secured an investment of €16 million and strive towards our goal of disrupting the German real estate market. Our experienced team of young and ambitious professionals consists out of 450 employees, including 200 real-estate agents located at over 100 offices. With our current exponential growth on our way to build an excellent product, we are now looking for experienced team member whose is passionate about API-first solutions.
• Team player with strong communication skills, fluent in English
• Strong design skills, attention to pixel-perfect detail, and the ability to turn concepts and sketches into beautiful designs
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
As a UI Developer you will
• Work on Single Page Applications, style guides/ reusable style components and marketing requirements
• Optimize our page for mobile devices and different browsers
• Work hand in hand with our QA-team and improve the browser priority list
• Demonstrate the newest techniques about dynamic style guides and shared style components
• Implement marketing pages and improve page speed score
• Collaborate with our design team and provide best implementation and style component strategies
• Collaborate on code reviews and take an active part in code wars
As a McMakler team member
• You will become part of a highly motivated and international team
• You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
• You will work with the latest technologies and have influence over technological decisions
• You can grow with a high degree of freedom
• You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin and choose your equipment and operation system
• You enjoy a great team culture with a lot of fun together, nerf guns and game nights
• You receive fun team events, ginger-shots and fresh juices are obligatory
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are looking forward to your online application. If you have any questions please contact Tatiana Jimenez 030/555 744933.