Business Development Intern (m/f/x) - France
McMakler is a symbol of innovation in the real estate industry, combining a service of excellence with the use of the latest technologies to provide a unique client-focused experience. Being one of the most dynamic companies in the German real estate market, we have grown explosively since 2015 from a startup to an established and recognized firm with 450 employees working over 100 locations in Germany and Austria.
In May 2017, we have received a Series B financing in the double-digit million range which will enable us to plan for a stable growth and plays an important role in our international expansion in countries such as France and Italy.
Day after day, we work together as a team to increase owners’ and sellers’ satisfaction. For the upcoming expansion, we are looking for the best colleagues and partners to make the next years a great success. Join us and become a part of our great team!
• Co-design strategic and operational projects in McMakler’s Business Development
• Co-development, optimization and implementation of existing and new business processes
• Close cooperation and communication with management functions
• Support in data analysis and creation of processes, marketing strategies, and transaction processes
• Ongoing studies in economics, business or a comparable degree program
• Initial experience in the areas of strategy, business development and corporate development through internships or student cooperation is an advantage
• Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and VBA is an advantage
• Motivated way of working, good communication skills and hands-on mentality
• Entrepreneurial thinking and dedication as well as interest in proven and new technologies
• Fluent in French and a good level of English, German is a plus
What we can offer
• An exciting internship with a steep learning curve and responsibility from day one
• The possibility of a permanent position following a successfully completed internship
• Challenging tasks in an expanding, dynamic company
• An ambitious and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
• The opportunity to bring your individual strengths and own ideas with a lot of creative freedom
• Best start-up atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues, team events, fresh fruits and office drinks
Did we convince you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact person, Lâle Graß, will be happy to answer all your questions about the internship and application process by e-mail: [email protected].