Working Student (w/m/x) Real Estate Analyst for the French Market
McMakler offers an all-in-one real estate broker-service for a fair price. As a Berlin-based hybrid broker we combine the advantages of technology and the individual service of traditional brokers. We recently have secured a series B financing in the double-digit million range, which will enable us to plan for a stable growth and plays an important role in our international expansion in countries such as France and Italy. Our experienced team of ambitious professionals consists of 450 employees working in over 100 locations in Germany and Austria. Day after day, we work together as a team to increase owners’ and sellers’ satisfaction. For the upcoming expansion, we are looking for the best colleagues and partners to make the next years a great success. Join us and become a part of our great team!
• Valuation of real estates in France using discounted cash flow and comparables methods
• Analysis of regional markets and price trends
• Development and improvement of our valuation processes and documents for France
• Support of day-to-day operations
• You currently are studying business / economics, a STEM degree, or a comparable degree program
• Ideally you have previous practical experience in the real estate or finance industry
• You are good with numbers and familiar with Microsoft Office, in particular Powerpoint and Excel
• You have excellent language skills in English and French, German is a plus
• You have an interest in the startup and real estate industry with a hands-on mentality coupled with strong communication skills
As a McMakler team member
• You work in a dynamic environment with ambitious, highly motivated team members and flat hierarchies
• You get the opportunity to contribute your individual strengths and your own ideas to the development of the French market
• You enjoy the best startup atmosphere: fresh fruit, ginger shots, ice cream, team events and office drinks included
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are impatient to receive your application with salary expectations and earliest starting date! If you have any questions please contact Juline Ebert by phone: 030 / 555 744 932.