Head of Product (m/w)
McMakler is revolutionizing the €10+ billion real estate broker industry in Germany and Austria. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. As a Berlin-based hybrid broker we combine the advantages of technology and the individual service of traditional broker. We recently have secured an investment of €16 million and strive towards our goal of disrupting the German real estate market. With our current exponential growth on our way to build an excellent product, we are now looking for an experienced team member in our product team.
As the Head of Product you will work to build the next generation of innovative user experiences and processes for our agents, clients and backoffice reflected by our proprietary software. It will ensure that we will become the undisputed leader in technology and operational excellence in the German-speaking real estate market.
At McMakler you will
• Be the product owner for all experiences related to the development, launch, measurement and strategic mix for the McMakler core product.
• Drive the roadmap and prioritization of innovative and engaging products and features to benefit our agents and customers.
• Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many teams across McMakler.
• Build intuitive and simple customer experience while working behind the scenes with agents and support staff to streamline operation.
• Work in close collaboration with operations, engineering and UX Designers
• Help to build, mentor, and manage a team of product managers and establish best practices within the Company.
What we look for
• 4+ years experience in product management roles.
• Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience.
• Knowledge of and experience with agile product development processes (e.g., SCRUM or Kanban).
• Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences.
• Fluent in German is preferred but not a must.
As McMakler we offer
• You will become part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts.
• You will work with the latest technologies and have influence over technological decisions.
• You can grow with a high degree of freedom.
• You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin and choose your equipment and operation system.
• You will experience a great team culture, team events, ginger-shots and fresh juices.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
• We are looking forward to your online application.
• If you have any question please contact Tatiana Jimenez: 030/555 744933.