Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/x) for the French market
McMakler offers an all-in-one real estate broker-service for a fair price. As a Berlin-based hybrid broker we combine the advantages of technology and the individual service of traditional brokers. We recently have secured a series B financing in the double-digit million range, which will enable us to plan for a stable growth and plays an important role in our international expansion in countries such as France and Italy. Our experienced team of ambitious professionals consists of 450 employees working in over 100 locations in Germany and Austria.
With our current exponential growth on our way to build an excellent product, we are now looking for the best colleagues and partners to make the next years a success. Join us in this upcoming expansion and become a part of our great team.
• You help us build up McMakler France!
• You are responsible for the targeted recruitment of top candidates
• You assume full responsibility for the entire End to End Recruiting process
• You create and develop recruitment strategies as well as their target-oriented implementation
• You develop precise active sourcing strategies, with the aim of building a solid candidate network for our expansion in France
• You will be responsible for the onboarding of new employees
• You will support the Head of HR regarding all french HR administration and being the direct contact person for all french employees
• You graduated successfully in Economics, Social Sciences, Psychology or equivalent professional education
• You are experience in the field of recruiting / talent acquisition or personnel selection
• You have extensive know-how in screening CV's, interviewing techniques and recruiting strategies, in particular active sourcing
• You speak French at a native level, fluent English and German skills are a plus
• You are a strong communicator and have a convincing, committed manner, combined with a high level of consulting expertise
• You enjoy teamwork, are motivated and able to work responsibly, independently and systematically
As a McMakler team member
• You will gain in-depth insights into diverse HR topics with a good induction period
• You have the opportunity to contribute your individual strengths and your own ideas to the development of the French market
• You work in an established online startup with high dynamics
• You have an ambitious and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
• You enjoy the best startup atmosphere: fresh fruit, ginger shots, ice cream, team events and office drinks included
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are impatient to receive your application with salary expectations and earliest starting date! If you have any questions please contact Tatiana Jimenez 030/555 744933.